7.30 am – Banana, cup of tea, milk, glass of orange, Benecol
11.00 am – Cup of coffee, milk, packet of crisps ****
1.30pm – Spring vegetable soup, bread roll, large satsuma, plum
3.30pm – Cup of tea, milk, bite of cookie *****
8.00 pm – Small grilled pork loin, new potatoes, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, gravy
10.00pm – Melon, natu7ral yogurt, cup of decaff coffee, milk
Reflections on Day 42:
- Gave blood mid morning hence need for food. Crisps better ‘calorie value’ than biscuits!****
- Pleased I didn’t have a whole cookie but too starving not to have a bite
- Had planned the treadmill but no exertions allowed after giving blood.
- After for the day tomorrow then off on holiday next week!
7.30am – Banana, cup of tea, milk, glass of orange, Benecol
12.00pm – Salad and ham baguette, packet of crisps, cup of decaff coffee, milk
3.30pm – Cup of tea, milk
5.00pm – Large satsuma, plum
8.00pm – Salmon, new potatoes, green beans
9.00pm – Strawberries, thin slice of melon, natural yogurt
Reflections of Day 41:
- Went to buy some trousers! Size 16 fitted around the tum but too baggy in the legs. Remembered I had a pair of ‘jeggings’ I had only worn once. Tried them and they fitted so I suppose I have lost a bit. Need to get rid of tum. Ideas?
- Pleased I didn’t accept hubby’s offer of a cake in the afternoon
- Walked approx 2 miles at a reasonable pace